Wednesday 26 August 2020

Unit 2. LIFESTYLES: Comprehension of the topic, describing, comparing and predicting changes.

Here it is the audio to do the listening I proposed in class. Some of you couldn't do it, take advantage!

Click here: My lifestyle

Complete with the words missing:

Everyone wants a good lifestyle. I do too. I want a good job that ________________ my house – I don’t want to spend a long time on trains and buses. I also want a nice house ________________. I like decorating and shopping for furniture. I also ________________ so I can do stuff with them. My idea of a good lifestyle is ________________ work, going to the gym or going out for a meal after work, and ________________ with friends doing things or going places. ________________ to have a holiday every year in another country. I haven’t ________________ yet because I haven’t got enough money. I’m a little jealous of my friend’s lifestyle. She has everything and is always going ________________ fun.

Where do you think he lives: in the city or in the countryside?

No comments:

Post a Comment