Tuesday 25 September 2018

This is me! Nice to meet you!

Nora Fontana


Hi everybody! My name’s Nora Fontana and I am your English teacher. I'm so happy to start this course with you! I like having lively classes and enthusiastic students: we are going to sing, dance, act, discuss about important issues and investigate on some mysteries...
   I studied English at the Anglo Institute, then I studied to be a teacher at the Alianza Institute and now I'm studying Communication Sciences. I also have become an actress and a tango dancer. So I hope you’ll enjoy of these artistic and different ways of learning English: singing, acting and dancing!
   I live in Montevideo with my husband Marcelo and my two sons: Valentín and Aitor.  Marcelo is a musician and a homemade beer brewer. We used to live in the countryside because we loved to plant our food, see the trees grow and bloom and enjoy of the clean air. But when the second baby arrived everything got complicated. We need of grandparents to look after the kids while we work and study. I also have two half-brothers and one half-sister. They are older than me and they all have children as well.
   Luckly, I've got many friends too. They are of different ages and some of them live abroad because I lived in Spain for seven years. That was great! And most of them are parents already too! In our little spare time we like dancing, going to the theatre, watching world films, going for walks and playing a lot!


No comments:

Post a Comment